We like to think its patio time everyday! Come join us on our intimate indoor and outdoor brewery beer garden for a fresh pint of beer! Our beer garden is open from 11 am to 7 pm Monday to Thursday, 11 am to 8 pm on Fridays and 12 noon to 8 pm on Saturdays. We are continually launching new beers at the brewery so make sure to stop by and try them all!
COVID-19 PATIO PROTOCOLS
We will be following the below guidelines for the brewery to help ensure the health and safety of everyone and to also allow for as many visitors to share in the space as possible. We ask for your understanding and support as we continue to help flatten the curve and reopen to normal non pandemic environment & services.
- What beer is on offer? – We currently have these great beers cold in the fridge waiting for you to try in the beer garden!
- Party Size: 2-6 People
- Dog Friendly: Our patio is dog-friendly! Don’t forgot to pick up your furry friend a beer of their very own while visiting the brewery!
- Contact Tracing: We require the name and contact information from one person in your party to adhere to Durham Region Health regulations.
- Face Coverings: A mask is required to be worn at all times while inside the brewery, unless seated at a table while enjoying a beer.
- Seating is available inside & outside: We have you covered if its rain or shine!
- Staying Clean – Hand Sanitizer is available for guest use in the bottleshop along with antibacterial soap in the washrooms.
- Social Distancing – All seating at the brewery is spaced a minimum of 6 ft apart between tables in all directions to ensure guest safety.
- On-Site Food – We continue to allow guests to order in food via a food delivery app or pack a picnic to enjoy at the brewery!